The World Kidney Day 2019 UK support pack will be available soon.
To order your copy, please enter your details below (to see what the pack contains, see below the contact form). It is likely that the 2019 pack will be very similar to 2018. All items will also available to download on the Campaign Materials page (the page currently only has the 2018 materials – these will be replaced soon).
We will use the information you give to send you your pack and keep you up to date about World Kidney Day activity in the UK.
The 2019 World Kidney Day UK Support Pack is likely to contain:
- A5 double-sided kidney health information flyers to hand out (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- WKD logo sticker sheets (48 stickers per A4 sheet) (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- 5 A4 ‘Are you kidney aware’ health information posters for notice boards
- A4 blank letterhead/poster you can use to help advertise your event (you can also download from this site when it is available and customise it yourself)
- Guide to working with the Media to help get support from the press
- Guide to using Social Media to help spread the message far and wide
- Sample press release to try to get local media along to your event or cover something about it in the local paper, on the radio or even TV (download from this site when it available and customise it yourself)
- Sample letter to your MP to help raise awareness about kidney disease and potentially invite them to your event (download from this site when it available and customise it yourself)