The World Kidney Day 2019 UK support pack is now available.
To order your copy, please enter your details below (to see what the pack contains, see below the contact form). All items are also available to download on the Campaign Materials page. PLease note we can only send to addresses in the UK.
We will use the information you give to send you your pack and keep you up to date about World Kidney Day activity in the UK. Please do remember to tick the box at the bottom of the form to confirm you are happy for us to stay in touch so we can tell you about WKD activities.
The 2019 World Kidney Day UK Support Pack contains:
- A5 double-sided kidney health information flyers to hand out (please specify the number you require in the form above)
- 5 A4 ‘Keeping your kidneys healthy’ information posters for notice boards
- A4 blank letterhead/poster you can use to help advertise your event (you can also download from this site when it is available and customise it yourself)
- Guide to working with the Media to help get support from the press
- Guide to using Social Media to help spread the message far and wide
- Sample press release to try to get local media along to your event or cover something about it in the local paper, on the radio or even TV (download from this site when it available and customise it yourself)
- Sample letter to your MP to help raise awareness about kidney disease and potentially invite them to your event (download from this site when it available and customise it yourself)