The aim of World Kidney Day is to draw public attention to the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle to help protect the kidneys, the risks for developing kidney disease and the impact it has on patients.
In 2019, World Kidney Day takes place on Thursday 14 March 2019.
The overall theme is Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere.
- Organise an activity or event to draw public attention to the importance kidney health and the risks of kidney disease.
- Add your event to the global World Kidney Day Map!
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Use #worldkidneyday in all your tweets and posts.
- Share and re-tweet our Kidney Facts – to be released through Facebook and Twitter during March.
- Add a World Kidney Day UK frame to your social media profile picture.
- Promote World Kidney Day on your website.
- Add links to the World Kidney Day UK website (www.worldkidneyday.co.uk) in the emails you send.
- Download our World Kidney Day campaign materials for web or print, or order a Support Pack for your awareness event.